This year’s 2017 NICHE Conference will be held at the JW Marriott Austin, located in downtown Austin, TX. JW Marriott Austin invites guests to experience distinction in the heart of the “Live Music Capital of the World®”. Located just two blocks from the Austin Convention Center and surrounded by nearly 200 live music venues, JW Marriott Austin is one of the best hotels in downtown Austin for both business and leisure travelers alike.
110 E 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
Our room block at the JW Marriott is now closed. If you still require a room, please email email@example.com and we will assist you with your reservation.
• Burger Bar
• Corner Restaurant
• Osteria Pronto
• OP Wine Bar in Downtown Austin
• Rooftop Pool Bar
• Lobby Bar
Fitness & Recreation:
• Fitness Center: 24 hours
• Rooftop Pool: 6am-11pm
• Spa: Opening Fall 2016
Hotel Check-in & Check-out:
Check-in: 4: 00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Internet Access:
• Guest Rooms: $14/day for Standard; $16/day for High Speed; Complimentary if you are a Marriott Rewards member
• Lobby and public areas: Complimentary wifi
• Meeting rooms: Complementary Conference Attendee wifi
0-3 hours: $20 plus tax
3 hours to 6 hours: $30 plus tax
3 plus hours: $43 plus tax
0-3 hours: $15 plus tax
3-6 hours: $23 plus tax
6-24 hours: $30 plus tax
• The Blanton Museum of Art
• Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
• Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library and Museum
• The Harry Ransom Center
• Austin Children’s Museum
• Long Center for the Performing Arts
• Zilker Park and Barton Springs Pool
• Lady Bird Lake
• Texas State Capitol
• South by Southwest Music Conference and Festival
• Austin City Limits Music Festival
• Ann Richards Congress Avenue Bridge (“Bat Bridge”)
• Central Market
• Whole Foods United States Flagship Store
• University of Texas
• Nearly 200 live music venues
• Several distinct entertainment districts featuring unique restaurants and shops
• Gateway to scenic Texas Hill Country
Transportation: “A Destination of Convenience”
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is a state-of-the-art airport, only 8 miles away from the JW Marriot Austin. For more information, visit the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport website.
To book your flight, view all the nonstop flights into Austin.
This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Here is the alternate transportation options:
• SuperShuttle; fee: $15 USD (one way), reservation required
• Estimated taxi fare: $32 USD (one way)
Driving Directions from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
Take Presidential Blvd to exit the airport.
Turn left onto E State Hwy 71 Service Rd.
Travel 0.2 miles and take the ramp on the LEFT onto TX-71 W.
Travel 5.1 miles and exit onto I-35 N/US-290 E toward Waco.
Travel 3.5 miles and take exit 234B toward Cesar Chavez/2nd-4th St.
Merge onto I-35 Frontage Rd.
Travel 0.1 miles and turn left onto E 1st St/E Cesar Chavez St.
Travel 0.5 miles and turn right onto N Congress St.
Take the 1st right onto E 2nd St/W Willie Nelson Blvd.
The hotel will be on the left.